The DEF is excited to announce that DERM2022 has moved to the brand new Virgin Hotel Las Vegas
(Curio Collection by Hilton®)
Check back in December for the hotel reservation link
available for all DERM2022 registrants!
Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is a lifestyle hotel offering a fresh, modern take on desert cool and we have negotiated the following advantages for DERM2022 registrants:
Affordable and amazing onsite dining options, including traditional Mexican cuisine, Afters Ice Cream, unique coffee shops and libraries, Dunkin Donuts, luxurious One Steakhouse, Kassi Beach House, world renowned Nobu Las Vegas, Todd English’s Olives, all day and late night Pizza Forte, sports bar viewing experience Money, Baby, and more!
Relax and unwind after a full day of CME in The Spa, offering an opportunity to relax, rewind, and rejuvenate
Multiple guest pools, including Elia Beach Club, offer the mindset of escape, dancing, and sun with DJs and notable guest performers incorporating beach house vibes
Unparalleled onsite event venues for music performances by both legendary and groundbreaking artists
We’re game if you are – outside the meeting venue – check out their onsite brand new Mohegan Sun Casino for slots, betting, table games, and more
VIRGIN HOTELS LAS VEGAS
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Reservations: (800) 693-7625
General Inquiries: (702) 693-5000
Rule your stay during DERM2022 in the luxury of the Opal Tower featuring King, Double Queen and Villa room options. Starting at 476 square-feet of space, spread out with dedicated dressing areas, ample closets with multi-level hanging zones and spacious baths. Featuring organically-sourced bath amenities and ergonomically designed beds, your stay is sure to be relaxing.
- The Patented Lounge Bed- a hybrid bed that functions both as a playpen and bed with an ergonomic headboard that allows for several seated positions and multi-dimensional lounging
- In-room streaming of Netflix, Prime Video, or connect your own device, on a 55” Samsung TV
- In-room safe suitable for standard-sized laptops
- JBL Bluetooth speaker to play your favorite music
- Pre-stocked minibar with your favorite snacks and libations
- A smart closet with ample shelving, hanging space, shoe storage and drawers.
- An iconic make-up desk with seating, great lighting, and small storage for looking fly and luxurious.
- Showers equipped with rain showerheads and a handheld fixture
- Holistic bath and hair care custom products by Red Flower
- Privacy doors to create a two-room chamber experience
King Suite: $149/night during weekdays, and $229/night on Friday and Saturday
Guestrooms must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to arrival for full deposit refund. Any individual rooms canceled within seventy-two (72) hours of arrival will result in forfeiture of first night’s deposit. No-shows will be charged first night’s room and tax and the room will be released.
An early departure charge, which will equal the room and tax rate on the last night of existing reservation, will be incurred by guests checking out prior to the scheduled check-out date on their reservation, unless Owner is given 72 hours’ notice.
THE DERM2022 ROOM BLOCK LINK TO MAKE RESERVATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
The reservation system for DERM2022 registrants will be open in December! Check here for more updates soon.
Discounted room rates (excluding tax and gratuity) of their exceptionally appointed and multi-functional king suites at $149/night during weekdays, and $229/night on Friday and Saturday – and NO resort fee
Complimentary Wifi connectivity, onsite parking, and fitness center access 24 hours/day
All reservations and any changes must be made before the reservation due date Wednesday, July 6, 2022.