CALL FOR DERM2019 E-POSTERS!
DISPLAY AND DISCUSSION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
The submission deadline for E-posters or discussion session presentations for the DERM2019 NP/PA CME Conference is June 7, 2019. The authors do not have to be present.
POSTER PRESENTATION / DISCUSSION GUIDELINES
If the poster has been previously presented at another conference, it WILL be permitted to be displayed at DERM2019. However, we will NOT allow any duplication of poster data from prior DEF meetings.
Poster abstracts will be published in the DERM2019 Program Syllabus and posters submitted for discussion session may be presented in the general session on Saturday, July 20, 2019. The author(s) will be notified by email if chosen for discussion sessions.
AVOIDANCE OF COMMERCIALISM
Any poster, of which the cost is underwritten to any extent by a pharmaceutical company or other commercial enterprise, must avoid commercialism. Trade names must not be used for drugs, devices and/or instrumentation including lasers. If applicable, posters must include a clear acknowledgment stating the cost was underwritten and identify the specific company involved. No advertising matter of any kind may be distributed nor will any material display which, in any way, promotes the commercial interest of any particular company, enterprise, or the poster presenter.
Note: Sponsorship of funding by a commercial enterprise must be noted in the lower right-hand corner of the poster. Failure to do so will result in the poster not being shown.
Please read the following poster submission guidelines carefully.
PART 1. TO SUBMIT FOR CONSIDERATION FOR E-POSTER DISPLAY ONLY
Submit an abstract for consideration to the DEF via email to [email protected]. This abstract should be written in Microsoft® Word and should contain the following components:
- Poster Title
- Poster Author(s)
- Author Affiliation(s)
- Author Contact Information, including email for notification of acceptance status
- Abstract (should not be more than 750 words) to be structured per the following:
- Introduction or Background
- Conclusion or Discussion
- Funding Source, if any, to be stated
- ALL DERM2019 POSTERS ARE ELECTRONIC. SAY GOODBYE TO HAULING YOUR POSTER ACROSS THE COUNTRY OR SHIPPING IT!
- Please make sure to reference relevant acknowledgement and/or funding source within the poster layout.
- Again, there are no physical posters at DERM2019. There will be viewing kiosks in the meeting space. Specifications for electronic file submission of all posters will be provided in the poster acceptance status email, but please note that we will ask for ,JPEG or .PNG files only which will be due in email no later than Monday, June 24, 2019. The file size must be 1080-x1920 (16:9 portrait) 72dpi and color profile RGB. You MUST leave an area of 250 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall to accommodate a navigation menu on the lower left portion of the screen.
PART 2 – OPTIONAL. SUBMIT FOR CONSIDERATION fOR POSTER DISCUSSION IN THE GENERAL SESSION
Submit no more than five (5) Microsoft® PowerPoint slides to [email protected] outlining the poster title, authors, affiliation, and study/abstract results. Relevant graphs and tables must be included. Feel free to include relevant speaker notes to explain in greater detail the visuals provided within the slides.
CAUTION: Your poster cannot be selected for PART 2 without meeting the criteria of the submission guidelines for PART 1. They can be separate emails to [email protected].
Should you need further information, please contact:
Physician Resources, LLC, Program Coordinators | Email: [email protected]