- Describe recent advances in biologic drug development, regulations, and indications in immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs), with emphasis on psoriasis, PsA and AD.
- Critically appraise and discuss relevant evidence on pathophysiology and immunology as applied to psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and atopic dermatitis.
- Develop strategies to predict, prevent, and treat potential side effects and complications encountered with biologic agents.
- Review data regarding associated comorbid conditions associated with psoriasis, PsA, and AD including but not limited to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, and depression.
- Analyze recent investigations on safety, efficacy, and toxicity of biologic agents across IMIDs.
- Through case-based presentation and discussion panels, summarize updates in diagnosis, classification, therapies, and immune-system targets in psoriasis, PsA, and AD and describe their clinical implications.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Dermatology Education Foundation, Evolve Medical Education, LLC, and Physician Resources, LLC. Evolve Medical Education, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Evolve Medical Education, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.